Remote – Anywhere in the world.
Pick your home, or a co-working in your city.
Or feel free to join us at the IT capital of India – Bengaluru
As Product Designer we expect you to pick one product at a time, and :
- Understand problems the product is trying to solve, and solutions we are employing to solve them.
- Further the problem solution fit
- Interview users, conduct user research.
- Further the product market fit
- Establish metrics relevant to the product, which gives a compass to everyone in team
- Get hands-on with UI, Content, Marketing, Sales. Demonstrate to the Design, Marketing, & Sales team on how each step they take is helping improve our metrics.
- Communicate clearly by producing mockups, writing requirements, mind maps, sales playbooks, issues in issue tracker.
- Experience: You are an Intermediate/Advanced designer as illustrated in UX Design Skills Ladder.
- Knowledge: You have theoretical and practical grip on subtle UI principles spanning Information Design, color, spacing, contrast
- Communication: You are an exceptional communicator when it comes to text, voice, and visual communication. You listen closely, can conduct training, negotiations, arguments with ease.
- Attitude: You often say ‘I do not know’ when you are in doubt. And you have longing to ‘be sure’.
WHAT YOU GET
- Salary: Somewhere between ₹6,00,000 to ₹12,00,000 per annum (dependent on your work experience). Often paid through weekly payments
- Stock options: You may receive stock options in one of our startups as bonus (we are aiming for atleast half of the team at Smarter.Codes to have stock options). This can even be double digit equity in a “wannabe unicorn startup”!
- People: A mix of geeky, frugal, and seasoned professionals to work with. See who you would be working with on a daily basis. This could be a lot of learning!
- Paid leaves: 15 days in a year. Pick the dates for yourselves when you wish to stay unavailable. Cater to your social/personal engagements with ease, or make your own holiday calendar
- Flexibility: To work from anywhere and anytime during the week. With minimum of 40 working hours a week
How To Apply
ABOUT SMARTER.CODES We are an AI startup and realize that Natural Language isn’t being understood by computers like sci-fi promised us. Started in 2014, Smarter.Codes earned clientele and appreciation from prestigious enterprises like Target Inc, Ford Motors, Tech Mahindra, Bank of Montreal, Delivery.com, TheMindGym, and likes. Bootstrapped during first 3 years of its inception, and angel funded in 2017. Smarter.Codes is navigated by 2 serial entrepreneur brothers and distinguished advisors across the globe - including mentors from the camps of 500 Startups, Alchemist Accelerator.