Digital Marketing Executive
Remote – Anywhere in the world.
Pick your home, or a coworking in your city.
We are looking for an experienced / fresher Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of online marketing efforts for our group of companies. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Web Server logs etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU GET
- Salary: Somewhere between ₹6,00,000 to ₹12,00,000 per annum (dependent on your work experience). Often paid through weekly payments
- Stock options: You may receive stock options in one of our startups as bonus (we are aiming for atleast half of the team at Smarter.Codes to have stock options). This can even be double digit equity in a “wannabe unicorn startup”!
- People: A mix of geeky, frugal, and seasoned professionals to work with. See who you would be working with on a daily basis. This could be a lot of learning!
- Paid leaves: 15 days in a year. Pick the dates for yourselves when you wish to stay unavailable. Cater to your social/personal engagements with ease, or make your own holiday calendar
- Flexibility: To work from anywhere and anytime during the week. With minimum of 40 working hours a week
How to Apply
If you consider yourself fit for the position (see Requirements section above) then email your resume to us. We will revert you in max 48 business hours.
ABOUT SMARTER.CODES We are an AI startup and realize that Natural Language isn’t being understood by computers like sci-fi promised us. Started in 2014, Smarter.Codes earned clientele and appreciation from prestigious enterprises like Target Inc, Ford Motors, Tech Mahindra, Bank of Montreal, Delivery.com, TheMindGym, and likes. Bootstrapped during first 3 years of its inception, and angel funded in 2017. Smarter.Codes is navigated by 2 serial entrepreneur brothers and distinguished advisors across the globe - including mentors from the camps of 500 Startups, Alchemist Accelerator.